Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Important news about Lyon Living dot com

Hello readers! I'm sure you've noticed that I haven't been writing much this summer - I've spent a lot of time thinking about what to write, but not actually doing it!

What I DO need to share with you today is that my former domain name, www.lyonliving.com, is no longer actively forwarding to this blog site. So if you have my blog bookmarked under that domain, it will no longer work as of today.

Please bookmark this site under: www.lyonliving.blogspot.com

And I promise to write more soon!

Have a wonderful, blessed summer.

Wende

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful observation: Our early influences affect our current beliefs f we fail to grow and are unable to listen to other points of view.
    As one from the silent generation I am suspicious of refugees, but I may love one refugee if that refugee is peaceful, good, kind and gentile. By getting to know a refugees that are peaceful, good, kind, and gentile I become less suspicious of refugees.
    Because I don't know any refugees I am suspicious of refugees. If I listen to you and others who know refugees I become less specious of refugees.

    ReplyDelete