Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Lindsey's tips on thriving in France

Those of you who know my daughter Lindsey won't be surprised to learn that she has a YouTube channel. She's very creative and loves to perform. I told her that if she did a video about France, I'd include it in my blog, so now I'm making good on my promise!

Click here to see her video on YouTube.

Lindsey has been posting videos on her YouTube channel, called "lyonaiselindsey", for a few weeks now. (Yes, "lyonaise" ususally has two "n's" but that name wasn't available). This whole YouTube phenomenon is so interesting. She follows several people that apparently somehow make a living by "vlogging"(posting video blogs). These people have loyal fans, they attend YouTube conferences, and they even get sponsors who send them off on exciting travel adventures. I think Lindsey would like to become one of these overnight sensations. I'm not so sure about that plan...but I've always encouraged her to live her dream! So do me a favor -- help her get a fan base. Watch her videos and give her a "thumbs up!" Who knows, maybe she'll become the next YouTube star. 

Here's another one to get you started....





You're never too young to have a "bucket list." In this video, Lindsey shares some of her dreams and goals. I love that she's interested in travel, and I hope we'll have the opportunity to see many European countries while we're living in France.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for including Lindsey's videos. She is so talented...funny with great expressions and phrases.

    ReplyDelete